Nearly Viral

Rich media is my life. No, not really. I just like to play with new toys.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

In the waiting room #toys

I've got my smart phone, there are magazines and I can drink from the water cooler.

What do I choose to kill time with? Yep, you got it. A kid's toy, my smartphone and Vine.

Posted by Kim M Bayne at 2:30 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: boredom, doctor office, toys, waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (33)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ▼  May (14)
      • Crazy cat lady headboard #cats
      • We may have solved the running water issue. Time w...
      • Another hilariously bad fake UFO sighting
      • Chick? Babe? Oh, never mind! This is a bad idea.
      • Fake UFO
      • #hotdog #nomnomnom #food #dinner
      • Am I allowed to shop here?
      • I don't get this piece of art. #BadArt
      • Looks like gift shops have changed dramatically. ...
      • Cracker Jacks. I'm bored with these toys.
      • Orange boy #cat is wondering where to sit
      • Making pizza for lunch. Yum!
      • Content Explosion
      • In the waiting room #toys
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (7)
(c) 2012-present Kim M. Bayne | . Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.